Thursday, June 18, 2009

GREAT!

OMG! OMG! I was trying to log in to this web blog last week but i found out that I can not log in because I had typed the wrong email or the wrong password. I was like... "OMG! OMG!! OMG!!!!". Gosh.. I thought I was goin to scream after I tried again.. and again.. and again.. I failed again.
Hmmm.. I got lots of story here in my mind but my lil brother which is not my lillest brother [because he was born on 94 and my lillest was on 99] wanted to borrow this computer because my laptop is on a service :( so we gotta share every second and I hate it.
Well my lesson today is dont kidding to much with people. I will share it after I get a chance. *damn. Why dont I just be the richest girl in town so after I clapped my hands three times [like in the movies, you knooooww] then my wish will come true. Haha.. Too much to dream of anyway -_-

No comments: